Connecting for Collective Impact
Huge congrats to all who helped put on events during #BoulderEArthWeek 2016
#BoulderEarthWeek 2016 finished with almost 40 events! Read the blog post here. The successes and celebrations are too many to list, though we've compiled a few highlights:
- CU EarthFest had up to 700 attendees throughout the day on Friday!
- The community mural made front page of the Daily Camera with the headline, "Celebrating Mother Nature" (amen!)
- The live-stream of the sold-out #TogetherWeWill event at eTown has been watched more than 300 times (Missed it? Watch here.)
- Boulder.earth* had more than 2,600 views over the course of the week!
- David Adamson gave so many rides in his ELF during the Fossil Free Your Life block party event that we had to recharge it!
- The BoCo Youth Climate Challenge awarded $500 to "Clean Venture," an all-girls team from Monarch High School.
- (What did you experience? Let us know!!)
Check out photos from the week here.